Aug 25, 2011

Revisiting Classic Savory

Last Sunday i was so lazy to cook. Since we're only two that time because Tami and the yayabels were in my inlaws house, we decided to eat outside and use the free coupon (Savory) from BDO.

Savory has become one of our fave resto because of the famous chicken, if hubby craves for chicken then Savory was always the choice. Good thing Savory has branch here in SM Center which is across our village.


 
Borrowing my BB because he wants to go online in FB.


I wasnt hungry that time because im still full from my home made lumpiang togue and i limit my dinner to light meals thats why i didnt order rice.


Here's what we had:

 
Four seasons tropical drink for hubby and Savory Iced Tea for me.

 
Hubby ordered the Combo C1 that consists of quarter chicken, turon and spare ribs. He also add extra rice.


The free fish fillet in Tausi sauce

I love the fish but im a little bit dissapointed kasi ang konti lang nung fish, 3 pcs lang and 2 pcs tofu. Ganun ba pag free? konti lang ang laman? hehe


Pandan Salad

I tried this dessert, not too sweet and not too good either. Consists of milk, Pandan jelly and tapioca.



That was our simple dinner, maybe we'll try other dishes when we dine again in Savory. I still have my other coupon, do you want it? I can give it to those who plan of dining in Savory.




No comments:

Post a Comment