Jul 12, 2011

Im loving Payless!

Not the Payless noodles ok? Its the Payless ShoeSource.

I posted here about the Payless ShoeSource that opened recently in SM Southmall and there something that caught my attention but i dont have budget that time so i said to myself that im going back there on my next paycheck. Pero hindi na nakapaghintay because last friday was hubby's payday and he said that were going to have a little shopping on a budget in SM.

After hubby bought shirts for him, i told him to look at the newly opened store in the ground floor selling shoes *grin*.... We went inside and i told him i want to buy shoes that i can use in the office.



Here's what i bought:
I was looking for a shoes that matches my Nine West Bag para magamit ko naman yung bag ko and after i saw this, gustong-gusto ko talaga yung shoes. Nice naman dba?


Black Shoes

This is very nice and fab. Para sakin talaga to kasi last pair na on my size. One more thing, Payless shoesource is in American Size and nagulat ako kasi size 9 ako sa regular but here in Payless 7 1/2 lang ang size ko...


My daughter also choose design for her. Marunong ng pumili ang bruha...

 
Sneakers for Tami. Cute no?


Payless has lots of design to choose from. Prices range from P795 above. Im loving Payless now. My alternate shoe store aside from Divi. Nakaka-dissapoint nga lang ang divi kasi ang bilis masira. We'll see if how many months ang itatagal ng shoes sa Payless.

So now that i cant go to Divi to buy shoes. Payless is the answer! hehe

Thanks Bi.



No comments:

Post a Comment