Jun 12, 2011

Just Another Bag...

When we were in the wake of my Lolo, my aunt told me that i have a new bag sent by my other aunt from the US. She didnt have the time to bring the bag last week because of her hectic schedule especially with his Asteroid kid son and im also busy with my work because of the deadline of our current project and i have to go to work during weekend for that.

This afternoon, i got the chance to go to their house in Bacoor because i have something to give to my tita and i also got my new Bag. Here it is:


Brand New Nine West Bag


My new Bag

Actually its my first time to have a Tan colored leather bag and its really nice in person.

Kit/Kat, Please say Thank You to Tita Leris for my new Bag. I like it. I also noticed that there's a rosary on the side pocket of the bag, is it for me or napalagay lang dun?



I think this rosary needs to be fix kasi naputol yung transparent chord that connects the pearl to the cross.

Thanks tita leris for my new bag.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment