Jun 23, 2011

My new BB..

I posted here about my new Blackberry courtesy of my hubby.

Few months ago, i started thinking of using Blackberry phone because most of my relatives and friends are using it and it will be more beneficial (thinking of BBM) to us because we are miles away. If call and text abroad are not expensive, i wouldnt want to own one but my cellphone bill goes up to a thousand bucks and most of my allowances goes there.


BBM

 
I even shamelessly posted in FB that i want to own one and to cut the long story short, my spoiler hubby decided to get me one. And now i am happy to get what i have lusting over (aside from him) *wink*


My new BB in pink color...

I guess Im just lucky that i have husband who knows what i want.. hehe

 
Thanks Bi..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment