Apr 6, 2010

Oakley Bag



Last wednesday, I went to Boni High Street alone after office (its 10 mins walk from our office) and met with my cousins (ej and kuya bing) just to buy Oakley shades, it is supposed to be the Fitflops that were planning to buy but theres no size available. I also got pissed off because we stayed in high street till 9pm because of the tshirt that my cousins want to have. It is the shirt made for the lenten season. Theres also an event in High street, the station of the cross in the middle, lots of artists participating in the said event. Well, we didn't get bored because we saw a lot of artists..

at Oakley store

the shades.. its really nice..

While waiting for the oakley staff to swipe my card, i took the pic of this shades (pic above) for my blog. I also lurk around the store and found this cute bag (pic below)..

**drools**

I immediately want this Oakley bag but i controlled myself for buying this because for sure hubby will get mad at me again. Yes, he got mad at me when i bought the Zara Bag couple of weeks ago.. I bought that bag to match my outfit for my niece 7th birthday.. At first, tinago ko pa sya then later on he found out my new bag hidden on our closet. haha. Anyway i still want this Oakley bag and i need to think how can i own this with hubbys permission..Its P2,595...can someone give me this bag as a gift? hehe **asa!**

No comments:

Post a Comment