Jun 28, 2010

Genuine South Sea Pearls

Since my cousin resigned from his work, he concentrated on his business: event coordination, jewelry business and now negotiating with Technomarine Hongkong so he can distribute or sell here in the Philippines.

I am proud to be part of his jewelry business. We are selling Genuine South Sea Pearls, Gold and diamonds. And this makes me busy this past few days, meeting some people because of the pearls. South Sea Pearls are the saleable items from us because were selling it cheaper from others. We know how to determine if the pearl is fake or genuine.

Here are some samples of what we are selling:

Earrings - Stud earrings are available in different color : white, champagne, bluish-white, black, charcoal black etc. Price depends on the size of the pearls.

Stud earrings

14mm size South sea pearls in chanel design

Drop design with 3 real diamonds

loop design with 10mm size South sea pearls

Necklace with 2 white south sea pearls

Necklace with 2 different pearls (champagne and bluish-white)


Set Pearls (this is mine, its just a sample hehe)


I thought to myself before that i will not go back into sales because all my life im into selling business/company. With my current job, im not selling anything and im happy about it but selling business always come my way. I love jewelries and when my cousin thought of selling jewelry, i immediately grab the opportunity because sales is my forte and at the sametime i love jewelries.

And now im back to sales...

I am going to have full-time business with jewelries (with my cousins partnership), continue our small lending business (with my officemate partnership, and soon will put-up our own lending company....haha...) and my online business selling branded and authentic goods. Well im not resigning from work because im not stressed with my position, its just that i need to divide my time with my family and business.

Sorry peeps im not able to update my blog, facebook and multiply.


No comments:

Post a Comment