Aug 19, 2011

My Online Raket

Im a type of person na hindi sanay ng walang ginagawa and at the same time likes shopping so i came up of the idea selling goods from the US since a lot of people now enjoy online shopping. I asked my relatives to buy goods for me and im glad that they're willing to help. Another reason that i want to continue selling stuff is because i need an extra income for my future endeavors... haha

Anyway, after a month of waiting, finally the boxes has arrived last weekend. Two box arrived, one for our family and one for my online shop. The box for our family was distributed last Tuesday only and i only got the box for my online shop that tuesday also and since im busy this past few days, now ko lang na-post sa FB account ko. Sorry to those who wait.


And here's what we got:


Some goodies for Tami and Makeup for me

Yey! may big bottle na ulit kami ng JIF peanut butter.. To be honest, hindi na ko nabili ng peanut butter d2, ang mahal eh... nag-aabang na lang ng package. hehe

Lip Balms

From Bottom to Top: Covergirl, Blistex, Chapstick and the two lip balm which i dont know the brand.


Lip Gloss and Pencil

Bottom to Top: 2 Loreal Pencil and Covergirl Lip Shimmer

Loreal Liquid Foundation, Colorescience Sunblock and Clarins Loose Powder

I had once a Clarins Products with my previous work, our client gave me a Clarins set which includes the Body Oil, Lotion and Moisturizer. I was so inlove with the product that time and when the bottles got emptied, i rushed to Rustans to check if Clarins are available in Rustans, plano ko kasing bumili...

Putik! When i was about to pay the products, my salary is not enough for a 3 bottles of Clarins products. Ang mahal pala nun! The body oil alone costs P4k plus so imagine the 3 bottles of Clarins im using that time na binigay lang nung client namin sken...

By the way, Thanks to Tita Leris and the kids for my new loots... Kit, si Tami nainggit kay AJ, bakit daw sya walang baril? PAK! Baril na gusto ng anak ko! NOOOOOOOOO...... Oi Kit baka naman padalan mo ng baril si Tami after reading this.. its a big No No... Any toy is accepted except guns.. haha


Anyway back to my online raket, after the distribution of goods, we went home together with the package for my online shop and we started to unbox the package.

They're still using ALAS Cargo and the package arrived after 1 month.


Hubby is busy checking the goods and see kung ano ang pwede sa officemates nya..


Me too... Tami was asking kung ano daw yung sa kanya..


Some of the goods..


The goods...


If your interested of what im selling, you can view the goods here, and here, and here, and lastly here.


I look forward to do business with you..


No comments:

Post a Comment