Jan 1, 2012

Thank You 2011, Welcome 2012


Its 1.43am and still not sleepy so i eat fruit salad and now blogging. 




Year 2011 has been good to me and my family. Lots of challenges and surprises too but i wanna mention in this post the things im blessed with. To start off, we acquired our own house and lot on my 30th birthday. A dream that every girls want to have (thanks to hubby). Second, Hubby got promoted to a Team Leader in his company. Aside from being smart, his hard work in their company has paid off. He gained new friends from his team and from what i've heard he handles his team in a professional way. Im so proud of my husband!

We were also blessed to travel with my family. This is the thing that i want my daughter to experience, travelling from different places like what i used to since i was a kid kaya pag-iipunan ko talaga yung mga upcoming travels namin.

There are so many blessings pa, kulang ang ilang oras kung iisipin ko pa lahat. But one thing is for sure, i couldn't ask for more and im happy with my life now. I am not as rich and beautiful as the others but what i have makes me happy and fulfilled. I have all that i need to live a good life.

Thank you 2011 and Hello 2012!


 
As 2012 started, i don't want to expect any and i dont wanna make resolutions na kasi hindi ko naman nagagawa. I just wish to have a great and healthy life with my family and more investments too :)


Happy New Year everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment