Mar 26, 2011

Best coffee and desserts @ Espressamente Illy

Yesterday, i went to Mall of Asia and stay at Espressamente Illy for a cup of coffee and their best desserts. Espressamente Illy serves the best espresso in the Philippines for years and most of the italian food chain serves Illy coffee.

Since 1933, illy has been delighting people who value the quality of life by offering the best possible coffee nature can provide. This purpose combined with an unflagging pursuit of beauty have given birth to espressamente illy, which delivers a genuine experience of Italian coffee worldwide.


The coffee shop facade..

Comfortably seated at one of their couches, i surf the net because they have the fastest wifi in the area. Of course i ordered here so i can stay. Nakakahiya naman kung hindi ako oorder dba? I prefer Illy coffee than Starbucks now because espresso here was the best unlike with Starbucks, masyado nang commercialized ang coffee nila, ilang sip lang sa coffee hindi mo na malalasahan yung coffee unlike here in Illy, until the last drop masarap pa rin...


They also offer desserts in their store and they have variety of cookies, cheesecakes and cakes...

Here's what i have yesterday:

Caffe Latte Alla Vaniglia (PhP162.75)

I ordered this cold coffee to freshen myself from the humid weather... I now heart Illy because they serve the best coffee. This Caffe Latte Alla Vaniglia frap contains double illy espresso, vanilla and emulsified milk.


Insalata di Tonno e Pesto (PhP 145.00)

In english, its Tuna & Pesto. The picture doesn't give justice to its presentation and taste but i can say its really good enough to satisfy my cravings..


Blueberry Cheesecake (PhP 145.00)

Well, its definitely not good for my diet, but a good one for more indulgent times! hehe. I wasn't impressed at first but when I tasted it it was so creamy.  This is the type of cheesecake I like, not too salty or sour.


They also serves wines from Italy ...


Oreo Cheesecake

I take home another cheesecake for my daughter and hubby.


Espressamente Illy did not dissapoint me, the store is really clean, the servers are very accomodating and the place is really cozy.. If you want a GOOD espresso, either learn to make it yourselves or order one from Espressamente Illy.

For me Espressamente Illy gives the perfect espresso hits! Go try it...


Espressamente Illy is located in the second floor of Mall of Asia across the Zara outlet...



No comments:

Post a Comment