Mar 7, 2011

KIKAY Kit - Part 1

Do you have Kikay Kit? I saw some kikay kit on the net and i want to do my own Kikay Kit post.. hehe. Actually i dont have much on my kikay kit because im not a make-up person. Im just a sucker for lip balms.. Let me share what i have:

My kikay kit pouch.. Its free from Celeteque..


This is what my pouch contains...


Pocket mirror - a gift from my cousin last Christmas..


Natural Rice Loose Face Powder which i ordered at Beauty Bar online. Very good when patted on face. Looks natural and no more oily face for long hours...


Mary Kay Lip Balm with Tint and SPF 15 Sunscreen protection

If i have to wear tint on my lips, then this is what im using. Still a lip balm but with tint. I love this Mary Kay lip balm, i also love the color, it looks natural and it also has sunscreen protection.


Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Watermelon Shade..


Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm

Dati sa US lang nabibili to, ngaun meron na sa Phils... love it!


Ilog Maria Lip Balm

This is my favorite of all except the packaging.. I just use it when im home, when sleeping and during my ordinary days...


Having lip balm is a must because it protects our lips and it makes our lips soft. Hubby always ask me kung anong ginagamit ko sa lips ko kasi ang lambot daw... See? The benefit of using lip balm. hehe

10 Beauty Points for me!

What is the best lip balm for you? By the way, Will do Cosmo's What's in my Bag? version later..



No comments:

Post a Comment