Apr 10, 2011

The Layouts

Part of my do-it-yourself kiddie party in Mickey and Minnie mouse theme is the party invites and other design of the party that highlights Mickey and Minnie. And with our unplanned kiddie party, i seek help from cousins and friends for the preparation of the party because i have only 1 week left till the event.

My cousin EJ designed the invitations, cupcake topper and the sticker for the lootbags. I want something unique thats why i didnt bought any common lootbags in Divisoria.

Here's the lay-out:


Party Invitation

He asked for Tami's pictures from Baby to present to show the transition and i like what he did. Perfect for the theme.


Cupcake Topper



Sticker for the lootbag and also serve as the Thank you tag.


Hubby and I liked what my cousin did.

Thanks EJ.


No comments:

Post a Comment