Apr 12, 2011

Star Cruise Souvenir and Ikea Sweets..

My cousin went on a cruise recently and he texted me yesterday to come over to MOA and get my pasalubong. Me and hubby was supposed to be with him on the said cruise but we chose not to join because the house is our priority right now. If we go on a cruise with him, the estimated expense for the two of us is almost 100,000 inclusive of all tours and fares to Singapore-Manila and vice-versa. This does not include shopping and food pa kaya malaki talaga. Anyway, i still want to go on a cruise but not now. Maybe after the construction of the house at pag maayos na lahat.

They will go again on an Asian cruise this coming May. Hay... So sad that we will not be able to join them :) Wag ko na kaya munang ipagawa yung bahay? haha...

Yesterday, i went to MOA after office and i did a little shopping because its payday again. Woot! Woot!


Star Cruise ID Pin

Kaya pala hindi ako nagbabalak bumili ng id pin kasi may magbibigay pala sakin.


Cute naman :) Bagay na bagay sa ID ko...

And he also bought me Ikea Sweets in Singapore. He also told me that Ikea is on sale. He bought kitchen utensils in Ikea because of its 50 to 70% off the price.

Ikea Chocolate

He gave me sweets and this dark chocolate is my favorite! Perfect stress reliever :)


Me and Tami consumed the half of this dark chocolate bar..

Thanks cuzin for the pasalubong. I really appreciate small things lalo na pag bigay, kahit san pa yan galing or what, as long as galing sa puso ang pagbibigay.. hehe *drama*

Cuz, hubby wants the Star Cruise ID lace, can you buy him on your next cruise on May? And also pag sale pa din ang Ikea, let me know so i can ask you to buy me some goods :)


No comments:

Post a Comment