Apr 1, 2011

Support SM's Green

Did you know that in Alabang, Plastic bags are banned? Yes, its true, even in malls around Alabang are not using plastic anymore. This is in line with protecting our Mother Earth.

And SM Malls support this campaign that every wednesday they uses Paper or Supot in Tagalog, if you have Recycled Bag you can used it also when doing grocery in SM. Actually I have experienced before in SM and that time i never knew that Wednesday is no plastic day. I do bonggang grocery that time, as in puno yung cart. When i was paying in the counter, the bagger asked me if i want it in box, syempre nagtaka ko that time, yun pla no plastic sila every wednesday. Syempre nakakahiya naman kung ibabalik ko lahat ng binili ko dba? I ended up going home with 3 big boxes. I called my cousin and hubby to fetch me in SM because of the boxes. I told to myself that i will never go back again during Wednesday just to buy grocery.

Last Wednesday was an exception, kahit ayokong pumunta ng SM, i dont have choice but to go there kasi wala ng diaper ang anak ko.  Tami is still using diaper at night. Nakakahiya dba? Kesa nman mapaihi sya sa kama mag-diaper n lang sya.

These are the things that we only bought. Diaper, toothpaste and some snacks... To support SM's green, i bought the recycle bag for only P10.00.

Do you support SM's Green campaign?


No comments:

Post a Comment