Apr 8, 2011

Do-it-Yourself Party Preparation..

Since i only have 1 week left to prepare for my daughter's 5th birthday, i need to work double-time and seek some help and thank God that there are my friends and cousins who are willing to help. Its a do-it-yourself party meaning im hands-on with every details of the party because my cousin whose an event planner is not around now because of work. Hay...

Updates about:

FOOD. All is settled. My mother in law will manage the food. I just gave the budget so i have nothing to worry about food.

PARTY NEEDS. I will be paying the Lobocap tomorrow afternoon for the Chairs and tables rental, Clowns and Balloons.

INVITATIONS. Will go tomorrow afternoon again in SM for the printing of invitations and cupcake toppers. Distribution will be on Sunday.

PARTY FAVORS. This is my agenda tomorrow. My inlaws will accompany me to Divisoria for the party favors. Im excited! First time to go in this part of Divisoria where party favors can be found.

OUTFIT. I started shopping today and i already bought my outfit and Tami's outfit. Will blog all about it tomorrow.


Hope i can do it all this weekend.... By the way, have you visited Forever 21's branch in Makati? Ill tell you sobrang dami ng tao. Dinaig pa ang sinehan sa haba ng pila. Kaloka! And lastly, its my mom's birthday tomorrow. Will drop by to Baclaran or in Sta. Cruz church and pray for my mom.

I need to sleep now and prepare for tomorrow. Goodnight!





No comments:

Post a Comment