Apr 18, 2011

Tami's day

Today is the birthday of my daughter and since we gave her the party that she wants last Saturday, i bought cake today for her to blow the candle. We were supposed to be dining out in one of the nearby restaurants but when i arrive in our house, my MIL cooked Spaghetti and dinner for us. Simple celebration for the family.

The cakes...

Dulce de Leche and Brazo de Mercedez

I also bought 5 pcs candle...

And the celebrant is excited to blow the candle.

 
I also bought Brazo de mercedez because i miss eating this cake.


We let the celebrant slice the cake...


We're about to start our dinner. I just want to greet my baby a Very Happy Birthday. I wish you good health and more birthdays to come. Always remember that Mama and Papa loves you so much. Be a good girl.

Happy Birthday Tami....


I have so many post to make but so little time :(



No comments:

Post a Comment