Apr 20, 2011

Tami says "Thank You"

Tami says "Thank You" for all the gifts that she received on the day of her 5th birthday party.

Taken that night after the party.

We are about to open the gifts and i was excited to see those. I wanna help tami sana kaya lang i want  to see her reaction everytime she opens a gift kaya i let her open all the presents. Hindi pa kasama jan yung mga humabol na nagbigay ng gifts the day after the party.

Amongst all the gifts, this is what i like:

Hello Kitty Bag (from my officemates)

At pumunta pa talaga sila ng SM Makati just to buy this bag. Thanks sa effort!

 
Kuya Bing's Gift

He bought this in SM Southmall, Kuya bing said that he chose the red one but he was hesitant about it because he knows that pink is Tami's fave color. I told him na buti na lang hindi red ang kinuha nya because of the other gift. I showed him the red bag and he said na yun pala dapat ang bibilhin nya. Buti na lang pink ang binili nya...

 

I like this also. Hello kitty transparent bag, perfect for tami's casual day.. I want to use this also... ang cute eh... Eto yung gift nung baby na favorite ni tami, katabi lang namin sila dito sa apartment.


Anyway, i want to thank all those who came in the party and also who gave presents to my baby. Thanks for the clothes, money, toys, colognes and the bags! Tami liked it all :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment