Apr 13, 2011

Turk's Shawarma (MOA branch)

Shawarma is a common dish and a favorite to some Middle East countries and its now popular to some countries including Philippines. Its like a sandwich that consists meat and some veggies wrapped in a pita bread. The best shawarma depends on the taste of the sauce (i go for more garlic) the juicy of the meat and also the pita bread.

I started eating shawarma when i was in college introduced by my boyfriend then and now my hubby. It satisfy my meditteranean palate and i love it the first time i tried it. When i went to Singapore during my college days with my cousins, aside from the ice cream on the street, i also tried shawarma in one of the stall across the hotel where we stayed in Orchard Road. Thats the start that it became my favorite.

When i went to MOA yesterday. My cousin was so hungry that we look for something to munch on, we passby SM foodcourt and we are about to settle down the Cinnabon when we saw Turks Shawarma stall, cousin look at how they do it, after few minutes he decided to buy one, me too.

Turk's Shawarma

Its my first time to try Turk's shawarma and i am impress the way they wrapped it. There are only 4 in the menu, an all-meat in Regular and Large and the other one is the More on veggies. Difference in the price is the all meat is higher than P10.00 than the other. We chose the all- meat large and priced at P55.00.

After getting our orders, we walked along the mall, i was hesitant at first to walk because everytime i eat shawarma, i feel messy down to last bite because the sauce spill at the bottom of the wrapper but this time, its not that messy maybe because konti lang ang sauce or maayos lang talaga ang pagkaka-wrap.


My shawarma

When i started to eat the pita bread it is soft and not too starch-y. Simply delicious. The meat is juicy and i requested a less onion. I loved it till the last bite. Will try again when i go to MOA very soon.

Turk's Shawarma is available in SM Malls...

No comments:

Post a Comment