Apr 15, 2011

Retail Therapy (For Tami's birthday)

For the past 2 weeks, i am busy doing my Do-it-yourself Mickey/Minnie Theme party needs. I shopped party favors in Divisoria Mall which i enjoyed a lot kahit na umuulan and sobrang putik! Charge to experience :) After that, i attend to some party needs. Last friday, i decided to go to Makati in Glorietta and Rustans to buy some for Tami's Birthday.

I went to Glorietta and Rustans for the clothes.

Tami's outfit. Since her party theme is Mickey and Minnie, i decided to have colors Red and Black...


While on Zara outlet in Glorietta, i saw some Hello kitty items in Zara and look at this hello Kitty Panty in Zara.. Cute sana eh kaso cute din ng price. P850.00 for this panty! Dinaig pa ang Victoria Secret panty.

While i was paying the blouse and leggings in the counter. I saw this leaflet and i get one to see what is all about. To become a member of the Zara family, you can apply in the store, fill the curriculum vitae, attach your pic and submit it in the stores. Astig!

I also bought something for myself. It is supposed to be my outfit on Tami's birthday kaya lang di ako nakatiis eh... (pics taken yesterday, actually suot ko din sya yesterday...hehe...)


Chaps Red Polo-Blouse for me...


and Clarks footwear.

Me while wearing my new loots:

Me with hubby..

Taken by hubby..


Last Sunday, i went again to mall and this time in SM Southmall, i am looking for birthday candles in letter design and i also withdrew money for this party. While walking around, i saw that Terranova outlet opened that day and they have their opening sale of 50% to some items.

I tried some and here's what ive got:

Terranova Jeans at 50% off! From almost PhP 1,700, i got it for only P995.00

I dont know if the sale continue after that opening day.


I was happy also that i was able to complete the Party prizes and some for the pabitin yesterday.

Here it is:

For the Pabitin


Part of the Prize and lootbags

For the prize and lootbags

Puzzles for the prize


Will post my DIY lootbag, prize bag and the pabitin soon...


Today (fri) will be a very busy and tiring day for me. I will be on a half-day leave and here are some of my agenda:

1. Call the Amber's for the delivery of food tomorrow.
2. Go to Goldilocks for the Cake.
3. Go to SM for the grocery (candies, chips and others for the lootbags and pabitin) and also liquor for our drinking session after the party here in the house.
4. Will go to SM Southmall and will buy outfit for me and hubby..


Will also finish the lootbags, pabitin and prize bag later till evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment