May 28, 2011

H&M in Manila?

Hennes & Mauritz AB known as H&M to many is a Swedish retail-clothing company and will be coming in Manila? Is it true?




According to some blogs and one of my friend in FB, H&M will be coming to Manila late this year. There's no particular mall yet but according to some blogs, it will be franchised by the owner of Rustan's so if thats true, probably it will be in one of the Ayala malls.

I love H&M. Its more like F21, nice designs and affordable price. When i went to HK last year we went to H&M outlet and we go gaga over the merchandise that even my daughter get some loots for herself. I even bought Polo for my 2 brothers because it's 30% off during the HK Grand Sale.

And now that its coming to Manila, i can't wait to see their branch and see the competition between H&M and F21. And im pretty sure that there are lots of Shopaholics out there waiting for the store.


Want to see the clothes from H&M? Click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment