May 5, 2011

Olay Total Effects

I was aware of Olay brand when i was a kid because my mother used to have Olay Oil and i guess she believed on the brand. When im on my teenage years, i used Olay facial lotion (which is now phased out) that my relatives send me from abroad, but it has stopped then because i dont know where to buy it here in Manila.

When Olay launches the Total effects, i was hooked again because Olay gives me really good results. And hello! Im now 30 yrs old and its time to take care of my skin.

Recently, my friend from abroad came home and gave me pasalubong, Aside from the Cool water perfume for hubby, Lancome Compact Pressed powder for me, she also gave me this Olay Total effects cleanser and moisturizer. And i thank her for these loots. I didn't blog about this because it was her request not to tell some of our friends that she gave me pasalubong. hehe. But since its already a month since she arrived, i guess its ok to blog this.


My total effects cleanser and moisturizer

Im using this at home and in the office. I was just wondering, why Olay products that brought from abroad gave more good results than Olay bought here in the Philippines? I dont know if its true or maybe i am just thinking it that way.

But still Olay products is really good to the skin. I swear!




No comments:

Post a Comment