May 9, 2011

Mother's Day and Pacquiao fight

Im on leave today and hubby's sched is now on night shift for 2 weeks :(

It's mother's day yesterday and also the arrival of Tami's new yaya. We stayed in the house to wait and welcome the additional household member. Instead of dining out in fancy restaurant to celebrate mother's day,  i cooked and order food for all us and hubby wants to watch Pacquiao fight in PLDT MyDsl Watchpad so he's updated with the fight while playing online games.

At around 11am, i went to BDO in SM Center to get the Remittance from the US and also went to grocery to complete the needed ingredients of my Penne Pasta in Red Sauce.

Some of the ingredients that i bought in SM grocery.

Baronia Penne Pasta
Eden Cheese
Mushroom
Grind Pork
Clara Ole Spaghetti Sauce

The newly-cooked Penne Pasta in Red Sauce (still not finish putting cheese on top and still hot).

Pizza Hut

I also ordered 2 Family Size Pan Pizza in Pizza Hut as an additional food for the day. The request from hubby and daughter. I ask them what pizza they want from Yellow cab, shakeys and pizza hut, at first hubby thinks of Monsters Pizza but he told me that the branch is in Alabang pa and he dont know if they deliver here in Las Pinas but we settled on Pizza Hut because its the nearest pizza parlor here in our apartment.

Hawaiian Supreme and the Supreme Toppings

I love the melted cheese in the crust.

Hubby wants to have Stuffed crust so we request it from Pizza Hut.

Sayang my Palm Card expired last year. Makakatipid sana but anyway mother's day naman kaya ok lang.. :)

Our meals wouldn't be complete if without softdrinks so hubby asked tami's yaya to buy softdrinks on the nearby store but Coke 1.5's not available today so we go for Pop Cola.


Before i end this post, i want to greet all the great moms out there especially my lola, my tita's, cousins and to my beloved mom that even if you weren't here, you still the best mom for me. I love you and i missed you.

Happy Mother's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment